San Antonio Live
Our elderberry syrup, it’s great for reducing inflammation. There’s actually studies that show that elderberries reduce the length of time of the cold and flu virus in your body.
If you’re suffering from those terrible coughs that are going around right now, our cough syrup has some amazing, properties that will help to support your respiratory tract, soothe that cough, but also keep that from going and settling to your lungs.
Cold & Flu Bundle w/Elderberry Kit
“He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the service of man, That he may bring forth food from the earth, And wine that makes glad the heart of man, OIL TO MAKE HIS FACE SHINE, And bread which strengthens man’s heart.” Psalm 104: 14-15
A few tips we shared and some we didn’t get to:
1. So many things affect our skin like diet, products and hormones. (Dairy, alcohol, fragrances and perfumes, stress and anxiety)
2. Always double wash your face and stay clear of harsh cleansers that can dry out the skin. Get my free skincare guide.
3. Moisturize even if you have oily prone skin. (Make sure to use one that can absorb and penetrate the skin without clogging)
4. Adding in B vitamins can help decrease blemishes
5. Pomegranate Oil and Turmeric Oil have both been shown to help with acne by reducing scarring and killing the bacteria that causes acne. (Both of which are in our Blemish Beauty Bar and Blemish Spot Treatment)
Best Facial Skin Care Routine
Save 10% on your first order of $20 or more.
Simply Tiff’s strives to provide handmade products with the purest ingredients that promote wellness in the healthiest manner.
Download a FREE Guide and receive skin care tips, updates on new products, promotions, recipes and more.