Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
Tiff’s Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion is formulated in small batches with the highest quality all-natural ingredients making it the perfect daily moisturizing body lotion for all skin types and ages.
- Non-Chemical/All Natural Daily Body Moisturizer
- Lightweight, Non Greasy, Non Pore Clogging
- Goatsmilk is rich in vitamins A, B2, C, D as well as essential fatty acids and triglycerides to moisturize and nourish as well as being rich in lactic acid to hydrate without irritating the skin.
- Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Shea Butter provide rich hydration.
- Essential Oil Blend offers the skin copious antioxidant benefits while hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Vitamins B, C, & E nourish the skin with essential vitamins.
- Non Residue Forming (blends and absorbs quickly).
- Safe for the entire family from head to toe
Safe & Effective Without
- curated without harsh chemicals, parabens, petroleum, sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Yelica De La Rosa –
This body lotion is a dream. During the winter months, I have noticed my hands get extremely flaky, and sometimes the knuckles get so dry it opens up and bleeds. After the first time I used it, the next day I woke up with softer hands, and the dry/flakyness/redness was gone. This stuff is magic. It is so hydrating, it does not feel oily at all. Honestly, everything she offers is magic! I love home made stuff and her stuff is worth every penny! The scent is so mild but it smells amazing.
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on after my shower and I can tell it helps my skin feel soft and hydrated!!
I really like this daily moisturizing body lotion. I’ve been using it for a few days now, and it’s helping the super dry skin on my hands and elbows. It’s light weight and not too greasy, and it absorbs into my skin quickly. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out. A little of this lotion goes a long way, so it will likely be a while before that happens.