Instant Pot Paleo Meatloaf
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion diced and sautéed
- 2 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup 1/2 reserved for topping
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp hickory smoked sea salt san francisco salt company
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 4 tbsp cassava flour
- Pour the cup of water into the stainless steel instant pot bowl and lower in the steamer rack.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and use your hands to thoroughly mix
- Place meat mixture into a sheet of foil and wrap it up while shaping it into a “loaf”.
- Place foil-wrapped loaf on steamer rack in instant pot.
- Secure the lid and close the pressure valve.
- Press Meat/Stew button on Instant Pot and press the “+/-” button until 40 minutes is displayed and turn off the “keep warm” feature.
- Allow meatloaf to cook
- Once cooking time is complete, naturally release the pressure valve and remove the lid once pressure has bled off.
- Remove meatloaf and unwrap it once it is cool enough to handle.
- Spread another 1/4- 1/2 cup of Ketchup over top, should you wish, and put in broiler for 5 min to “char” ketchup a bit.
- Slice and serve with mashed cauliflower!