Dairy Free Lasagna
- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 lb Mild Italian Sausage
- salt and pepper
- 1 25 oz Jar Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce Organic Bello Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Box Cappellos Lasagna Sheets
- 1 8 oz Tub Kite Hill Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Dairy Free Cheese Parmela Creamery Mozzarella
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For sauce: In a medium saucepan, brown meat on medium high heat.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- For ricotta mixture: In a small bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and coconut milk.
- Grease 9″x13″ baking dish cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of meat sauce on bottom of baking dish and place two of the lasagna sheets on top.
- Spread with one-third of the ricotta mixture.
- Top with one-third of the sauce and one-third of the dairy free cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, toping with dairy free cheese.
- Bake, covered with foil, for 30-40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes more or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.