Dairy Free/Gluten Free Banana Pudding
This is as close to if not better than your grandmas banana pudding. Made without dairy, soy and gluten, this is sure to be a favorite at any dinner table.
- 1 hand mixer
- 1 serving dish
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding simply delish sugar free keto pudding
- 1 cup almond milk malk or other limited ingredient brand
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 tub coco whip
- 2 boxes gluten free vanilla wafers kinnikinnick brand
- 1 bunch bananas
- Combine almond milk and coconut milk into medium size bowl.
- Beat 1 packet instant vanilla pudding mix into milk mixture for 3-5 minutes on slow using a hand held mixer.
- Mix in sweetened condensed coconut milk and vanilla.
- Fold in coco whip and chill mixture for 15-20 minutes.
Banana Pudding Assembly
- Using serving dish of your choice, begin assembling the banana pudding.
- Start with a layer of gluten free vanilla wafers.
- Pour over a layer of pudding.
- Top with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Add another layer of vanilla wafers followed by pudding and bananas.
- Add one last layer of cookies and pudding then top with crumbled vanilla wafers.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.