- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1 egg
- 8 oz softened dairy free cream cheese (I like the Kite Hill brand)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can dairy free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1-14oz can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups shredded coconut, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine almond, coconut, and arrowroot flours along with salt in medium bowl.
- Cut in palm shortening with pastry cutter or fork until resembles course sand.
- Pulse with a food processor or mix in egg until dough forms.
- Press dough into greased 8″x 8″ baking dish.
- Using a hand mixer, in a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy and smooth.
- Beat in egg yolks one at a time until combined.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
- Add crushed pineapple (with juice) and one cup of shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture over crust and top with remaining shredded coconut
- Place in oven for 60-75 min or until center is set and coconut is lightly browned.
- Enjoy plain or topped with cherries, strawberries or whatever your tastebuds are craving!