Air Fryer Paleo Apple Fritters
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 kite hill almond milk vanilla yogurt 5 oz containers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups diced apples
Glaze Topping (optional)
- 1 cup confecitioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Fold in wet ingredients, except apples, until well combined.
- Fold in apples gently.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and set aside
- Line the bottom of the air fryer with a parchment paper
- Divide the fritter batter into 8 balls.
- Flatten slightly and spray on both sides with coconut oil.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning half way through the cooking and spraying with coconut oil after turning.
- Place fritters on wire rack to cool and drizzle with glaze topping on both sides.