Paleo Instant Pot Pork Chili Verde Tacos
- 4 lb pork shoulder bone in
- 1 lb tomatillos husked and cut in half
- 2 4 oz cans diced green chilies
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion quartered
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 pkg @sietefoods almond flour tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the tomatillos and place on a lined baking sheet cut side down.
- Drizzle avocado oil and salt and pepper over the top and place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Add roasted tomatillos, hatch chilies, quartered onion and spices to high powered blender and blend into a smooth consistency add salt and pepper to taste.
- Salt and pepper pork shoulder and place in instant pot.
- Pour the chile verde sauce on top of the pork.
- Close lid and seal vent on instant pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 1.5 hrs.
- Let naturally release.
- Remove pork from the instant pot and shred the pork with 2 forks, removing any excess fat.
- Heat tortillas and spoon pork along with a generous amount of sauce onto tortilla. Garnish with avocado.