Well, Its almost FALL Y’ALL! In honor of that, Miss K and I made some dairy free peach ice cream and a grain free/dairy free pumpkin roll to say goodbye to summer and an early hello to fall. So, if your tummy is craving some sweet treats, check out the recipes and let me know how you like them or how you would change them up! For now, lets get to Miss K’s Favs this week!
- Lick-this artisan ice cream shop is incredible! They have some unique flavors and offer a good selection of dairy free too!
- Preschool Prep DVD Set-Miss K has been watching these for a little over a year now and actually requests to watch “letters” fairly regularly.
- Don’t Break the Ice Game-we play this game every day at least a few times a day. In fact it is now a staple on the coffee table!
- Crocs Kids Handle it Rain Boots-she loves slipping on these comfortable boots and running around outside in the dirt and most recent rain puddles! I love she doesn’t have 5lbs of sand and dirt caked between her toes at bath-time!
- Plasma Car-this little car is fun for the whole family…boasts a 220 lb weight limit! There are other more cost effective options with weight limits of 150lbs…let me tell you though, even my husband and I get in on the fun of this toy.