Dairy Free Caramel Cold Brew Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- Combine coconut cream, xantham gum, maple syrup and honey in a saucepan and warm-up over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until combined.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
- Add cold brew and vanilla to coconut base.
- Allow the liquid to cool down completely.
- Pour into the ice-cream machine and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir in chocolate chips and and drizzle in caramel sauce while transferring to freezable container.
- You can enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for a couple of hours before serving.