Dairy Free Caramel Cold Brew Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- 2 cans (13 ½ ounces each) coconut cream
- 2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- ice cream maker
- Combine coconut cream, xantham gum, maple syrup and honey in a saucepan and warm-up over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until combined.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
- Add cold brew and vanilla to coconut base.
- Allow the liquid to cool down completely.
- Pour into the ice-cream machine and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir in chocolate chips and and drizzle in caramel sauce while transferring to freezable container.
- You can enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for a couple of hours before serving.