Paleo Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot
- 1.5 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 14.5 oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 6- oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 butternut squash peeled seeded and cubed
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté mode.
- Add ground beef and turkey and brown, until cooked through.
- Mix spices from black pepper to cumin in a small bowl and sprinkle over browned meat and add red wine vinegar; stir to combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add bacon to Instant Pot and cook on Sauté mode until mostly cooked.
- Add onion and green bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredients and browned meat, except for butternut squash, and stir to combine.
- Place butternut squash on top.
- Secure Instant Pot lid with valve in the sealing position and cook on high pressure 20 minutes. Allow it to naturally pressure release.
Pair with Paleo Cornbread from cook eat paleo