Dairy Free, Grain Free Crustless Crab Quiche
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cans White Lump Crab Meat drained
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Style Nut Cheese
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Dill
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning 1/2tsp celery salt, 1tsp paprika, 3/4tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp ground mustard, 1/8tsp ground allspice, pinch cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- 5 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 7 Sweet Cherub Tomatoes chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray 9″ pie dish with coconut oil or other non stick cooking spray.
- Combine drained crab meat, chopped onion, and cheese.
- Evenly spread crab mixture over the pie dish.
- Combine dill and old bay seasoning and sprinkle evenly over crab mixture.
- Combine egg, milk, dry mustard, salt, and pepper and pour over crab in pie dish.
- Place chopped tomatoes on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until set (center no longer jiggles or juicy)