Skip to content
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 8oz bag cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut oil (solid)
- 1 tsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine cranberries, orange juice, maple sugar, honey, and vanilla in medium saucepan and simmer over medium/high heat until thickened like jam. Set aside to “cool”.
- Combine almond flour, xanthum gum, orange zest, baking soda, along with salt in medium bowl.
- In small bowl whisk together coconut milk, orange juice and collagen peptides.
- Add eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla to milk mixture and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry until smooth, doughy mixture forms.
- Place in refrigerator for about 20-30 min to chill dough.
- Once dough is chilled and most of the “stickiness” is gone, place between two sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle about 1/8″-1/4″ thick.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper and discard.
- Spread Orange Cranberry Jam over dough being sure to leave about 1′ around the edges “clean”.
- Roll into a dough log starting on one of the short sides and using parchment paper to keep tight and from sticking.
- Place dough log in freezer for about 45min-1hr or overnight if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 1″ discs and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 min or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl blend together icing: coconut oil, orange juice, honey, and vanilla until fluffy and smooth and set aside.
- Remove rolls from oven, ice and serve.