- Black Swan Yoga-Every one at this studio and Jaimee especially, has been an incredible addition to my lifestyle. I LOVE the atmosphere, positive energy, and people! I am not an expert yogi at all and sometimes I even fall and giggle but this is a place inclusive to all!
- Fall Weather-I can’t be the only one enjoying the changing colors and the latest cool front to have blown through. I enjoy all things fall…fashion, food, scenery and of course the cool weather!!
- Halloween Themed Books-“Dem Bones“- By Holly Weane, “Scaredy-Cat Splat“- By Rob Scotton, “The Spooky Express Texas“- By Eric James, “Five Black Cats“- By Patricia Hegarty and Julia Woolf, “Pumpkin Town!”- By Katie McKy, and “The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything“- By Linda Williams
- Simply Tiffs Beauty Boxes and Gift Box Sets-
- Circle N Maze– They are fun for the whole family! For the littles, they have a “mini maze” for the pip squeaks! So there’s fun waiting for everyone! What else can you expect at Circle N Maze? A huge pumpkin patch, picture stations, petting zoo with live baby animals! Special “Lights Out” hours, for those who want to “get lost” in the dark. Multiple vendors and food trucks so you can eat and shop! Hay bales to climb and games to play. A Special Dog Days Event… and MORE!
I hope y’all are enjoying the cooler weather! Like, comment, share this post for a chance to win the Simply Tiffs Beauty Box Giveaway! (Winner will be shared on 10/17).
Don’t forget to check out Instagram