- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cocao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup semisweet enjoylife chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark enjoylife chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocao powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon donut batter into donut mold.
- Place filled donut mold in preheated oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes and then empty donut mold onto cooling rack.
- While donuts cool melt chocolate chips, vanilla and coconut oil in a small double boiler or glass bowl in the microwave.
- Once donuts are cooled, dip or spoon chocolate glaze on donut.
Original recipe from Sabrina’s Sinless Secrets.