Skip to content
- 1 cup coconut oil (solid)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine almond flour, xanthum gum baking soda, along with salt in medium bowl.
- In small bowl whisk together coconut milk and collagen peptides.
- Add eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla to milk mixture and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry until smooth, doughy mixture forms.
- Place in refrigerator for about 20-30 min to chill dough.
- While dough is chilling, mix together maple sugar, date sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once dough is chilled and most of the “stickiness” is gone, place between two sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle about 1/8″-1/4″ thick.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper and discard.
- Sprinkle sugar filling over entire dough surface and lightly drizzle maple syrup over sugar along with extra cinnamon if desired.
- Roll into a dough log starting on one of the short sides and using parchment paper to keep tight and from sticking.
- Place dough log in freezer for about 45min-1hr or overnight if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 1″ discs and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl blend together icing: coconut oil, honey, and vanilla until fluffy and smooth and set aside.
- Remove rolls from oven and ice.