Skip to content
- 2 cans (13 ½ ounces each) coconut cream
- 2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced and skinned
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- ice cream maker
- Combine peaches and maple sugar in saucepan.
- Add arrowroot flour to 1/4 cup water until smooth and pour over peaches in saucepan.
- Bring peaches to a boil and simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Set aside in bowl to cool.
- Combine coconut cream, xantham gum, maple syrup, honey, vanilla bean paste, and vanilla into saucepan and warm-up over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until combined.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
- Allow the liquid to cool down completely.
- Pour coconut base into the ice-cream machine and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir in peaches (sliced or diced) and sauce as ice cream begins to look like “soft serve”.
- Pour into container.
- You can enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for a couple of hours before serving.