- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (I like a lot of blueberries)
- maple sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine almond flour, baking soda along with salt in medium bowl.
- In small bowl whisk together coconut milk and collagen peptides.
- Add eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla to milk mixture and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry until smooth mixture forms.
- Fold in blueberries with spatula or spoon.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tin or silicone/paper muffin cups filling about 3/4 full.
- Lightly dust top of each muffin with maple sugar.
- Place in oven for 50-60 min or until center is set and lightly browned.