Hey Y’all! We have had some fun this week with two birthdays, a little toddler toilet humor, and the egg jackpot! My husband and I both celebrated birthdays and let me just say I don’t really feel any different, but I’ve never been one to get all caught up in the birthday number drama. We also had the pleasure of realizing why we had been soaring through toilet paper and it was thanks to a precious curly haired 3 year old! She had been stuffing the toilet full of tissue and well finally a few days ago, it just wouldn’t flush after and entire roll had runaway in the potty! I’m not sure what happened to our three square rule but it must have just slipped Miss Ks mind 🤷🏼♀️ at any rate I am thankful it wasn’t an animal, toy, jewelry etc. Anyway, I also spent quite a few mornings stalking the girls since I knew the final hen was laying, but I wasn’t getting any eggs…well, after an hour yesterday morning of true commitment and feeling like I was knee deep in “going on an egg hunt” 🤣. I hit the mother load with 9 eggs in it!!
- Kiwi Crate– A STEAM monthly subscription to make learning fun. My niece received her first “tinker box” a week ago and she loved making the “spinning art machine”. This is a great gift for all ages and you can do short and long term subscriptions!
- South Carolina Student Council Members at Boiling Springs High School–Four student council members at Boiling Springs High School eased a mother’s heart and soared the confidence of a young man with a few words and kind gesture “would you like to sit with us today?” My heart melts with happiness and tears of joy and compassion roll from my face as I read this article! Way to go and truly be LEADERS of today and tomorrow!
- Netflix find–Same Kind of Different as Me-this is truly an incredibly touching film…I won’t lie, it will have you reaching for the tissue at times. Based on a true story and best selling novel about successful businessman Ron Hall and his wife, Deborah, discover a renewed sense of purpose when they begin to volunteer at a local mission in Fort Worth, Texas. Their lives change forever when they develop an unlikely friendship with Denver Moore, a homeless man who inspires them to save their struggling marriage.
- Public Library Story-Time-we have an AMAZING time each week with Miss Leslie where we sing songs, learn nursery rhymes, read books, learn to count and have an activity. This is such a great way to socialize both baby/toddler and mommy 👩🏼😍. Check out your local library for story-time and other activity offering (click the link for San Antonio area locations and times
- Jackfruit-I made jackfruit bbq this week for the first time and Miss K and I loved it! Such a quick easy, light, healthy meal for these hot summer days. (The hubby definitely prefers meat, but he did say it wasn’t bad and he ate it 😂). Just make sure to get young/unripe if you plan to substitute it in a meaty dish.
- Giveaway!!!! Post your name along with something you are loving this week in the comment section or contact me to have a chance for a Simply Tiffs All Natural Product gift bag! No purchase necessary!