This week seemed to really fly by quicker than expected. We were quite busy with activities and such which always make time go by quickly.
- The Bob-I am really enjoying the new do especially in this 100+ heat we are having right now.
- Vox article-If your wondering why you’ve lost friends into adulthood. Let’s just say it has to do with prioritizing those you want to be close with among other things…The Golden Rule!
- Señor Veggie-This place is a little gem a friend of Miss K and I introduced us to. I am not vegan and I love me some meat, but let me tell you this place was delicious! I should have taken a photo of the jackfruit mole tacos I ordered, but this one from their Facebook looks identical. This experience has inspired me to start experimenting with jackfruit as I had NEVER had it before and was blown away! Anyway if you are in San Antonio this is a GREAT vegan Mexican restaurant.
- 30 Day Plank Challenge App-I decided to do 30 day challenge that would help strengthen my core and back and stumbled across this app. It’s a FREE app and has reminders as well as programs for all skill level! I started on Monday at the intermediate level 1 which seems to be a good fit for my current strength and fitness level.
- Moen Fixtures-THIS IS WINNING HERE, most Moen sink faucets, bath tub fixtures etc have a lifetime parts warranty on them so if the hose springs a leak or a seal breaks, you just call (1-800-BUY-MOEN) and they send the part needed out to you FREE! I had two faucets that had leaks in the pullout hose this week that needed repair so I called customer service up Monday and had the two hoses Wednesday to fix the faucets! Now that’s what I call EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service.
What are you enjoying this week?