Recipe adapted from paleOMG
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup honey
- teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour
- 2-2 1/2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1 pkg applewood smoked thin sliced all natural bacon
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 broccoli florets (steamed and seasoned)
- 2 small bags rainbow carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients for sauce except arrowroot flour in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Combine using a spoon or whisk, simmer and reduce by 1/4-1/3. Take 1/3 cup sauce out and combine with 1 arrowroot starch. Add mixture back into orange sauce and simmer 5-10 minutes or desired consistency.
- Wash and dry pork loin roast and basketweave bacon around roast. (You shouldn’t need to secure it, but can via toothpicks etc).
- Place a 10″ skillet over medium-high heat with avocado oil. Once hot, sear bacon wrapped tenderloin on all sides, for about 2-3 minutes per side until bacon is golden brown.
- Once seared, transfer to baking dish and top with 1/3 cup orange chili sauce and add carrots. Bake 35-40 minutes until loin reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes then slice and top with desired amount orange chili sauce on top.
This was honestly one of the most delicious dishes, great family or entertaining meal. Toddler and husband approved ✅!