Adapted from Healing Gourmet
- Add the coconut oil to the bottom of the Instant Pot and press “Sauté.”
- Add flour to a shallow pan and season with salt and pepper; mix with a fork to distribute evenly. Lightly dredge chicken on both sides in flour, shaking excess off.
- Place chicken in hot oil and sear for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add marsala wine, broth, garlic, time and mushrooms and lock the lid. Press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button on the Instant Pot, then press “Manual” and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- When cooking in the Instant Pot is complete, quick release the pressure. Remove chicken and mushrooms from pot and turn setting back to “Sauté.”
- Bring marsala-broth to a simmer and slowly add arrowroot powder to mixture while gently whisking.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms back to the pot and combine.
- Garnish with fresh or dried parsley serve with mashed cauliflower and Enjoy!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these products and they are readily available, the products I use and not because of the commission I might receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.