Visit Danielle Here
3 large eggs, at room temperature
½ cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons coconut oil
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup raw cashews
3 tablespoons coconut flour
¾ teaspoons baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoons nutmeg*
½ teaspoon cinnamon*
¼ teaspoon ginger*
- Preheat a waffle iron to the lowest setting.
- Place all the ingredients in the order listed, in a high-speed blender. * I like to add in nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger to add flavor and decrease/eliminate the need for syrup.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds, then increase to high and continue blending until the batter is completely smooth, about another 30 seconds.
- Spoon the batter into the waffle iron, filling halfway and spreading evenly.
- Close the lid and cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, until the steam stops rising from the machine and the waffles easily release with a fork.
*Note: I like to double the recipe and keep some in the freezer…they heat up well in a toaster or microwave.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these products are readily available, the products I use and not because of the commission I might receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.