Jennifer Robbins Paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes Recipe
1/4 cup tapioca starch
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup non dairy milk (I use almond milk)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
pinch of salt
**I also like to add in 1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium/high heat with about a tablespoon of oil.
- Combine all of the pancake ingredients in a bowl (except for the chocolate chips), and stir, whisk or blend with a stick blender until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and stir once more to combine.
- Spoon the pancake batter into the hot skillet, spacing the pancakes at least 2 inches apart.
- Cook the pancakes until they begin to bubble, about 2 to 3 minutes and then flip them to the alternate side for another few minutes.
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the skillet or griddle and serve them with coconut whipped cream and a few extra chocolate chips if desired.
Yield: 6 silver dollar pancakes
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these products are readily available, the products I use and not because of the commission I might receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.